Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fear Not! Angels Have Your Back - Human Angels



There is a type of angel I want to briefly address; human angels. As we have been in and out of the hospital with dad these past few months, I have witnessed firsthand another type of servant that I believe is a servant of God; Doctors and Nurses. These are people who are doing a very stressful job but, for the most part, do it with a smile on their face. The job they do can involve some distasteful duties, but they do them nonetheless.

These angels, doctors and nurses, have been given a servant’s heart by God. That is not to say that they are all going to be in heaven. It is to say, however, that I believe they have been called by God to do the job they do. Each person has to accept Christ, but I believe these angels have a leg up to be able to know more about the true and living God.

As I speak with many of them, they know about the existence of God. Many are professing Christians; all seem to know that what they do is beyond their own capacity to serve. In other words, they see the supernatural on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment